We have noticed a few web server admins to be getting an error message Getting error “Error in my_thread_global_end(): 1 threads didn’t exit” when running php on IIS windows servers in CGI. the issue is caused by libmysql.dll found in php directory. The file size for the libmysql.dll was 1.94 MB (2,035,712 bytes).
To fix the issue and clear the error message, you must replace libmysql.dll with an earlier version from release 5.2.1 of PHP.
I noticed many people were not able to get their hands on it so we have uploaded it to our server to make it easily availble.
Download php mysql libmysql.dll