Fortune’s curated selection of tech stories from the last 24 hours. Sign up to get the round-up delivered to you each and every day.
* According to a new report from comScore, Amazon’s (AMZN) Kindle Fire now accounts for nearly 54% of all Android tablets in the U.S. Also: Amazon blew away estimates with its latest quarterly earnings: $13.2 billion in revenues and $130 million in net income. (Electronista and CNNMoney)
* Zynga (ZNGA) topped estimates with its latest earnings, too. The popular social gaming company announced sales of $329 million and a net loss of $85 million. Stock compensation costs aside however, Zynga also reported a profit of 6 cents per share. (CNNMoney)
* Federal regulators hired Beth A. Wilkinson, the former prosecutor who led the conviction against Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh, to spearhead its antitrust inquiry into Google (GOOG). (The New York Times)
* Samsung has surpassed Nokia as the number one cell phone vendor, ending the latter company’s 14-year streak. (Bloomberg)
* Evernote CEO Phil Libin revealed his cloud-based note-syncing start-up now is approaching 30 million users. That’s nearly double the users the company had when Fortune profiled the company last October. (The Next Web and Fortune)
Drafting an outline ensures that the university essay written is logical and comprehensible. It is important the writer drafts an outline, to ensure that the information they present can be followed easily by the reader. A good outline will see the university essay in question having an introduction, a body and a conclusion.